- Access regular content updates
- A dedicated account manager
- Unlimited training for all users
- Continued investment and development
The most cost-effective solution for defence market intelligence
- System specifications, unit costs, out-of-service dates, and orders and deliveries by country
- Programme details and existing contract information
- Major market forecasts
- Linked news and analysis from our dedicated team of journalists
Unmanned aerial systems, Unmanned aerial systems
MQ-9A Reaper, or Predator B in UK nomenclature, is a long-endurance UAV that has entered service with the USAF, USN, US Department of Homeland Security as well ...
City Class (Type 26)
The Type 26 City-class frigate is designed for UK RN service to meet an urgent requirement to replace the existing fleet of ageing Type 23 ...
AH-64E Apache Guardian
In 2012, the US Army redesignated the AH-64D Block III as the AH-64E Guardian. Army officials said that the new designation was warranted by the ...
The Griffon Véhicule Blindé Multi-Rôles (VBMR) is a 6x6 multirole armoured vehicle manufactured by a consortium formed of Nexter Systems, Arquus (formerly Renault Trucks Defense) ...
The Leopard 2A7 is the current production standard of the successful 120mm-armed Leopard 2 MBT series. In April 2013, Qatar bought 62 new Leopard 2A7Q ...