- Access regular content updates
- A dedicated account manager
- Unlimited training for all users
- Continued investment and development
The most cost-effective solution for defence market intelligence
- System specifications, unit costs, out-of-service dates, and orders and deliveries by country
- Programme details and existing contract information
- Major market forecasts
- Linked news and analysis from our dedicated team of journalists
AH-64E Apache Guardian
In 2012, the US Army redesignated the AH-64D Block III as the AH-64E Guardian. Army officials said that the new designation was warranted by the ...
Predator B/MQ-9 Reaper
Unmanned aerial systems, Unmanned aerial systems
The Predator B/MQ-9 Reaper is a long-endurance UAV that has entered service with the USAF, US Department of Homeland Security and NASA as well as ...
The Griffon Véhicule Blindé Multi-Rôles (VBMR) is a 6x6 multirole armoured vehicle manufactured by a consortium formed of Nexter Systems, Arquus (formerly Renault Trucks Defense) ...
City Class (Type 26)
The Type 26 City-class frigate is designed for UK RN service to meet an urgent requirement to replace the existing fleet of ageing Type 23 ...
The Leopard 2A7 is the current production standard of the successful 120mm-armed Leopard 2 MBT series. In April 2013, Qatar bought 62 new Leopard 2A7Q ...